10 Simple Ways to Get Glowing Face Naturally At Home
Everyone wish to have natural glowing face, nowadays women are concentrating in their beauty care so let we see how to get instant glowing face at home naturally. Even though women are in their busy schedule they can maintain their long lasting glowing face by spending few minutes for instant glow.
Glowing face naturally at home is not a big deal.In this article I will share you working methods that will enhance your skin tone in few weeks of regular usage.
1. Enrich your skin tone with Turmeric Powder
- Take turmeric powder and mix one tablespoon of lemon juice in it.
- Make a paste and apply it on your skin.
- Do not take too much turmeric or else you will end up with a yellow face instead of glowing skin.
- Let the mask dry, and then, wash off thoroughly with cold water.
- Do this twice or thrice a week to maintain glowing face.
2. Brighten your skin colour with Gram Flour
- Mix 4 teaspoons of gram flour, 1 teaspoon of ground orange peel.
- Apply this paste all over the face and neck. Massage your face gently in a circular motion.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes and wash off with cool water. This pack gives you an instant glow.
- It makes the skin smooth and soft.
3. Get Glowing Face with Lemon
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix it till the honey dissolves properly. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Both honey and lemon works as a natural bleacher, which makes your skin glowing and radiant instantly.
- Wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
Note: Make sure you are using proper quantity.
4. Shiny Face with Papaya
- You will need papaya pulp, sandalwood powder, aloe vera gel and rose water to come up with an amazing face mask for instant glow.
- Take half a bowl of papaya pulp (mashed) and add half tablespoon sandalwood powder to it.
- Add a few drops of rose water and beat well.
- Add about 1/4th tablespoon aloe vera gel to the mixture and mix well.
- Apply it for 15-20 minutes and wash it well.
- You could get clear,soft and shiny skin.
5. Tomato – The Natural Skin Toner
- The best part is that all the ingredients are readily available at home with no cost!Sugar and tomato make a powerful spot correcting and instant glow face pack. The results are unbelievable, since you find your face blemish free and glowing. However, the glow stays for two to three hours only. Therefore, apply twice a day to help your skin wear the glow forever.
- Take one mashed tomato and one tablespoon of sugar, make it as a paste.
- Apply it for 15-20 minutes. Massage your face for five minutes in upward stroke.
- Later wash it with cold water.
6. Remove Dark Marks in Face with Banana Paste
- Take a ripe banana and mash it with a spoon or a fork in a bowl till it forms a smooth lump free pulp.
- Add 1 tablespoon. Of thick yogurt and 1 tablespoon Of orange juice and mix the ingredients thoroughly. If you feel the mixture is too thick to apply, add a few drops of orange juice.
- Wash your face with a mild soap and use a soft towel to pat it dry.
- Apply the mask onto your face, using your clean fingers and massage it thoroughly onto your face for a minute.
- Apply a second thick coat onto your face and let it sit on your face for 15 minutes to allow the mask to work its magic!
- Rinse your face with cold water to wash away mask’s ingredients and to tighten your skin pores.
- Apply a good moisturizer of your choice to hydrate your skin.
7. Remove Skin Dead Cells with Neem
- Wash and soak fresh neem leaves till they become soft.
- Grind them with a pestle and mortal to a paste.
- Apply them on the face and leave them for 15 minutes to dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
8. Get Subtle Skin Glow with Oats and Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Oatmeal ( Medium-fine ground ).1 Tablespoon Honey ( try buying organic, it’s the best for your skin ).
- About 2 Tablespoons Milk ( Raw milk works best ).
- Oatmeal contains natural vitamin E which helps to soothe out the dry skin on your face.
- Honey, as we all know is a natural moisturizer for the skin. You can also add milk to this face pack to give your skin a subtle glow.
9. Cucumber & Turmeric Pack for Face Moisturising
- Take 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice, few drops of lemon juice and a pinch or two of turmeric powder.
- Mix them well. Apply this pack on your skin for a shiny look. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off the face.
- Apply a good moisturiser afterwards. You will get instant glow to your face.
10. Natural Face Glow with Sandalwood
- Take 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder and form a paste by adding rosewater in it.
- Apply it on your face, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, and then, rinse with cold water and pack dry.
- Natural glow will reflect on your face
I hope all these packs with me useful for you to enrich your skin tone in few weeks.
If you need any personal assistance contact me, I will guide you to transform your beauty as you wish.